My latest finger painting

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Done with an ipad and no stylus. I am getting better but still no where close where I need to be. Hopefully one day you guys cant even tell it was a painting.

1010094_10203180029766316_313209966_n.jpg

Considering that was with your finger and no stylus, I'm quite impressed. Very nicely done, sir.

Best,
Jake

That's impressive. I have an app for this kind of thing and I can't come aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywhere near to that.

Wow Robin--this is sooo much better than your crayon drawings!!!!!!!!

Are you one of those "lol never drawn before, I just tried it the other day" kinds of people or have you always been good at painting/drawing? I'm honestly curious, because my uncle is the former. He never studied drawing and doesn't do it often but he just has incredible fine motor skills and the visualization. I, on the other hand, took one drawing class for credit and vowed to never touch a sketchpad again.

Seriously impressive !!!!!

I use the same app as this guy. See.. my work sucks ahhaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah well that morgan freeman one is INSANITY.

Yeah well that morgan freeman one is INSANITY.

I think INSANITY is an understatement. That "painting" makes my images look like sh**!

WAY better than I could do. The Morgan Freeman one makes me realize my whole life is a failure. :lol:

That is just hard to believe that it is a finger painting. With editing these days??

There are a lot of videos saying how this is a fake…..but if not this dude is talented tarts for sure!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back