My latest Wedding

burgo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
burgosphotography.com.au
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photos from my latest wedding. Comments are always welcome. Hope you like them.

Bride & Father
wedding-4419.jpg

Bride after the wedding getting in the Limo
wedding-4427.jpg

Bride & Groom share a moment
wedding-4443.jpg

Burgo, if you look at individual photos they are fine. But if you look at all 3 at the same time, she has different skin tones on all 3. You need to be consistent with your series OR do completely different tones (b&w or desaturated a lot). These just dont look like you were trying for different tones, they just look like inconsistencies.

I disagree frankly. The third one has slightly different tone as it is more processed. But the first two are similar.

But you are entitled to your opinion. I suppose I should be happy that they you rate them "fine". :greenpbl:

The skin has been horrible on her and the bridesmaids as they did the fake tan which I warned them not too but what can you do.

thats why you need to put more than 3 so it looks intentional. Showing 3 all different tones gave me wrong impression :).

Were you 2nd shooting and/or tag-along? I'm just wondering because I would have thought that if you were first shooter you would have shown some visually more interesting pictures such during the ceremony, reception, etc.

I notice you chopped her shoe and hand. Be careful of that too :)

^^ Agreed. None of them really stand out to me. I prefer the second photo - I like the idea and she looks so happy, the composition is a little awkard though and like Lyncca said, the heel of her shoe is chopped off.

The first two skin tones look pretty close, but the third shot is a much different tone. Overall the shots look good, but nothing really sticks out as being amazing. #2 seems too dark on the upper part of her face from the car roof, I don't know if flash would have helped. Good job overall, thanks for sharing.

hmm.. my concern about consistency is a valid one. Why didnt you just process the first 2 like the last one? I am just wondering about that. It just seems odd.. thats all.

Looks like you were second shooting? Not bad, wish the skin tones were more consistent.

why assumed 2nd shooter? I dont get it.

why assumed 2nd shooter? I dont get it.

Maybe because these look a little more spontaneous and not as posed? They look like they were simply shot as the moment presented itself, and not as planned as you may expect from the main shooter of a wedding. Maybe he simply chose to show these and not the more formal family and B&G shots he took?

You still didn't answer if you WERE the second shooter or first. You just say you don't get why people would think that. There is nothing wrong with second shooting, I still do it if I'm not booked.

The reason I think it looks like 2nd shooting is because as I said before, most lead shooters would have chosen to show images throughout the ceremony and reception. These are just a couple of random candids.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back