Miranda TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2008 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 3, 2008 #1
Ptyler22 TPF Noob! Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 789 Reaction score 0 Location Massachusetts Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 3, 2008 #2 I don't know if it was cloudy in 1 and 3 or if the sky is just completely blown out, but that would really make the first shot much better if there was some blue in the sky
I don't know if it was cloudy in 1 and 3 or if the sky is just completely blown out, but that would really make the first shot much better if there was some blue in the sky
Goradiogo TPF Noob! Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Clewiston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2008 #3 I love number 1 and 3 great job!