My Lensbaby...

*checks vocabulary first

okay,well
Maybe it's a Good thing
to from Now on
Warn people from other countries
that they May have to hand over some money for fees or something ;)
cause that'd be Kinda useful [certainly in this case where things were Pretty unclear]

and we're sorry if we don't always use the right words to say things in english
we're after all no US people ;)

Bimmie was Not accusing anybody
but hey
now the pope's dead
seems like all peace and friendlyness like a helping hand [or well what's left of it in the world these days] died too.

AlisonPower said:
Bimmie,
This is not LensBabies' wrong doing nor that of TPF.

Please read what I type.

I said it 2 times before that I am not acusing anyone.
There, don't say I didn't mention it. I don't like using larger letters or caps on messageboards but just read everything before posting a heavy comment on someone who doesn't mean any harm to you.

And please, let me set something straight here (off-topic).
If you think my choice of words is kinda bad, well sorry, but in contradiction to what you think, not everyone on this board is from the US or is raised in English. Me and hundreds of other non-English people do their best to make you understand what they are typing! Some do it without a flaw, some have trouble with it. Besides, I'd like to see how all english people would do on a Dutch board, for instance. Don't start accusing me for using wrong words is a foreign language when I only try to tell/warn you that (oh here comes the new part) there is an import fee added to the lensbaby if you live outside the US.

If you want to be an example for us (less intelligent creatures), stop thinking that I meant any harm by posting this and trying to prove you're right or saying I acuse people, when I didn't acuse anyone. I'm still a newbie and I wouldn't go around the board here and acusing people from things they didn't do. THAT's maturity btw.

Sorry if I used any wrong words in this explanation.

Thanks for reading, understanding and understanding again.

*closes dictionary

Bimme, I sent you a PM. The reason I wanted to clarify was due to your statement:

Bimmie said:
To the next winner: watch out cause they'll trick you.

I did not indend offense to any non native English speakers. Learning another language can be difficult and I commend people that have taken the time to learn a different language and I love that TPF is an international community.

AlisonPower said:
Bimme, I sent you a PM. The reason I wanted to clarify was due to your statement:

I did not indend offense to any non native English speakers. Learning another language can be difficult and I commend people that have taken the time to learn a different language and I love that TPF is an international community.

Thanks for understanding

I still feel its simple misunderstanding and I really do believe Bimmie when he said he didnt mean anything

Artemis said:
I still feel its simple misunderstanding and I really do believe Bimmie when he said he didnt mean anything

Me too. I didn't take it as an accusation. More like a heads up. In fact, I was surprised at the defensiveness of the posts that followed. Now I'm suspicious... ;) Just kidding!

ksmattfish said:
Me too. I didn't take it as an accusation. More like a heads up. In fact, I was surprised at the defensiveness of the posts that followed. Now I'm suspicious... ;) Just kidding!

That's the joy of online communication, easy to misunderstand intentions when they are typed and you can't see the person face to face :mrgreen:

I know what you could do ;) You could say that you moved to my address, I would gladly take it off your hands for ya :D It is funny how these things are blown out of porportion, I read the original post and thought, "Wow that sounded funny" but it took me only another second or two to see that the poster was not from the US. So I didn't think anthing of it. Then to see it blow up was in a strange sense rather amusing. I love this forum :D

Most reactions

Back