My Les Paul Guitar - 5 pics

GuitarNeck2.JPG

Guitar3.JPG

GuitarNeck2.JPG

It will be interesting -if you did some extra work in PS to put some picture of you(somebody else) with this guitar that will be showed throgh white arreas as windows. In this case it will be allusion guitar - is an window(look, enter) to another world.

What do you think? Sorry for my bad English.

Interesting thoughts Emayd. Its a pitty my skills in photoshop are very limited. Feel free to have a go at it yourself if you like.
Thankyou everyone for your comments.

Hey Dude, Don’t let the guys knock your guitar. I’ve been a guitarist for 14 or so years, and I love all 3 of my Epi’s. Anyhow…I agree with your border idea, I reckon it’ll make ‘em look real smart. I’ve taken lots of photos of my guitars in the past, and found that a bridge shot such as yours looks a little better with a tripod and a really small aperture to give it the greatest depth of field. Just enough to get from the bridge piece to the fret board is what I like. That’s just my preference. Many would disagree me though. All in all…I think that your shots are real good and your guitar looks a great.

Thanks for the comments about epi's and the photos.
Regarding the bridge shot. Your idea has merit but on this particular occasion I wanted to use a big aperture to blur out the rest.
Welcome to the TPF as well Zenith..

Cheers mate. (For the welcome that is.) In regards to the bridge shot...I'm glad to hear that the final result was what you wanted. You can't ask for more then that. If you are happy with your own work then you should be laughing. Know that you done exceptionally well...Who needs feedback and comments. You are the person to empress.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back