My Little Cousins

DeniseSoden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Portraits are among my favorites to shoot, but I rarely get the oppertunity due to lack of willing subjects.

Here are a few of my little cousins, Annika (4) and Lars (2).

One of my favorite pictures I've taken:
annika2.jpg

And a couple of Lars, far from perfect I know. The first he wasn't actually talking to me. He was across the yard talking to my aunt. I made the mistake of getting this shot using zoom, so its a bit off focus, but cute none the less.
lars2.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Even though the focus might be a tad bit off on the second, I do believe it is my favourite, even all of them are very special. I just love his non-chalant expression and the lighting

Peanuts said:
Even though the focus might be a tad bit off on the second, I do believe it is my favourite, even all of them are very special. I just love his non-chalant expression and the lighting

Lol. He's the cutest little thing. He's only 2, almost 3 but he has so much expression. I think that shot does a good job at capturing the moment he was it. He was explaining god knows what to my aunt and moving his hands around and was aparantly very distraut over the matter ;)

virenko - Thank you. That is one of my favorite pictures as well. I'm really happy with the composition and lighting that came out of it.

They are beautiful photos..... kid shots are always so special to me. I love the light on his hair in the 3rd shot! so cute. I'm hoping my nearly 2yr old wakes up on the right side of her cot this arvo because I'm keen to get A FEW special shots of her. Will hopefully post them up tomorrow and would love for you to comment on them too x x

Sorry it's taken me a while to get check up on here, but thank you for the compliment. I'll go check right now for your pics :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back