My little model...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... my 11 year old baby sister
i am quite bored at home today.. pulled the kid outta her homework a lil while back... she was only too relieved and then the mother was chasing her :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a few shots i took at home in the two minutes i got :mrgreen:

15d166bb.jpg

0567f662.jpg

fc41ba4d.jpg

one more...
t4.jpg

The bg really sucks in the first and last.. gotta work it... any suggestions?

Hey Mansi, nice shots, and a very pretty young lady!!

I would move her away from the background more, at least 6-8', and using a tele lens, about 200 mm will blur the bg nicely, and still give you enough dof to keep her face nice and sharp. The other thing I watch for in shooting like this, is to make sure there are no bright objects in the bg, or potiential whiteouts., then I look for some good colours, if there is a choice. hope this helps!

Next time, let yourself become the model!! we would love to see how well your sis does, and some pics of you would be nice!

thanks Raymond.. i did use a telephoto coz a smooth background was my intention.. there wasnt any consistency i n the bg.. so i just shot these few just to warm up ;) till i hit the streets
The other thing I watch for in shooting like this, is to make sure there are no bright objects in the bg, or potiential whiteouts., then I look for some good colours, if there is a choice. hope this helps!
yes raymond i agree about that... need to be into the whole thing.. i ignored a lot of aspects in here.
Next time, let yourself become the model!! we would love to see how well your sis does, and some pics of you would be nice!
:lmao: LOL ok we can try that ... although she knows her way around my cameras.. and has a decent eye for the age.. what say eh? TPF's youngest member :lol: no way! lol but sure... soon
Thanks a lot Raymond :D

very cool, my nephew phil has taken an liking to photography, we share our cameras with him, and he is now posting here on TPF., and learning., It's a great hobby for teenagers, and I really hope your sis get's some good shots of you., and anything else she may want to shoot.

thanks raymond... shes after the cameras all the time! hehe.. yes we've seen g0lfi around :D its a good thing :D

Pulled her outta her homework!!! :confused: :lmao:
ah well there's more money in modelling ;)

Your sis looks like a real sweetie...beautiful smile and wonderful head of hair
! :mrgreen:

Raymond made some good points that I'm sure you'll take into account next time.
Nice shots mansi...I'm sure your parents will like these pics of their little one. :D

Beautiful images Mansi. Did you end up helping her with her homework? :lol:

JonK said:
Your sis looks like a real sweetie...
:lmao: Jon only my sis? :greenpbl: ;)
Thanks for commenting :)

She's beautiful ! Lovely photos Mansi.
Thanks M@ko :mrgreen:

Beautiful images Mansi. Did you end up helping her with her homework? :lol:
No Wayyyyyyyyyyy :lol: that's my mums job :greenpbl: :lmao:
Thanks very much !

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: JonK :mrgreen: :greenpbl: :lovey:

Very nice captures. She looks so happy.

Eric
Thanks Eric! i think i could take credit for her 'happy' state :lol: making her hysterical with laughter by the end of it all :greenpbl: :lmao:

Thanks for commenting everyone :D

Most reactions

Back