My little Natalie

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, she is not so little anymore. My niece, at 6 years old, just got her ears pierced so we had an impromptu photoshoot.

Nat1.jpg

nat3.jpg

nat2.jpg

nat4.jpg

So when she flashed her big eyelashes at me and asked if she could take a photo of me how could I say no :? She did not let go of the button and banged off about 15 photos of me before the buffer fillled and slowed her down :shock: To bad the flash could not keep up :roll:

eric1.jpg

Well, that is it until the weekend. She is a flower girl and I'm the photographer for the biggest wedding to hit our family.

Enjoy,

Eric

A family of photographers, yours is, Eric!
The last photo shows this so well! (Taken by Natalie).

And I love her last one in your series best. So strong. Her eyes. Those eyelashes that you refer to! The frame, too, is just great. We don't get to see her new earrings in that one, but that doesn't matter in the least.

Oh, I'm getting sooo envious at all you very good photographers here. Eric, you sure are one of them!

Nice shots Eric!!! and now you know what to get her for christmas...a camera :D

Thanks for the replys everyone. She is so vibrant. Natalie is a twin and was born with spina bifida. The doctors did not give us much hope but she has been amazing and walks, almost runs with just two ankle braces. Her twin, Nathan, has been a great help as she has tried to keep up with him since the beginning.

This is a shot of Nathan from last year.

poer13b.jpg

..and a photo of Nathan posing like his grandfather's airforce photo

port10b.jpg

All these images were taken with a single SB-80 bounced into an unbrella.

Eric

Eric, they are all great, but that last one really speaks with emotion. esepecially since you mentioned he is posing like his grandfather. I bet the picture menat a lot to the grandfather. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that his arm is cut off ;)

Most reactions

Back