My little one and her dog

Nevermore1

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was finally going through and adding labels to my photos when I came across these. They are from December 2009 when my middle child, Dale, was about 15 months old and our dog Benny. There's a whole set of them of her just crawling all over him and using him as a bed and he is tolerant of her doing anything. These are some of the better ones (I was using AUTO mode on them) and I wanted to share them because they are some of my favorite snapshots I have of her and my bad boy. Try to ignore all the junk piled in the background, it was the day after X-Mas and everything was a huge mess. :048:

Benny & Dale B&W.jpg

Benny kissing Dale color.jpg

IMG_5293-2.JPG

IMG_5285-2.JPG

I saw this on the forum. very cute picture. gotta love children and pets :)

Thanks. Yes, gotta love'em! That poor dog puts up with so much from "his" kids (I have 3 girls - 16, 6 and 4). It's funny because he is so overprotective of them and the house that when someone who doesn't know him comes by they get scared and want to know why I let him around the kids. They very quickly realize that those are his kids and he is really a sweetie once he figures out he can't scare you off. I know I wouldn't put up with most of what he puts up with.

Most reactions

Back