My little Valentine!

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So Im not really crazy about the background but its all I had to work with. What do you guys think?
em3.jpg

em2.jpg

em1.jpg

I think she is so beautiful. I love her expression with her little tongue out!lol Since this is the only background you had photoshop will do wonders.

I think she is so beautiful. I love her expression with her little tongue out!lol Since this is the only background you had photoshop will do wonders.

Thanks!

Definitely a cute kid and I really like the pics. I'm not to crazy about the background though but your not either hehe, I bet on a white backdrop she would really pop out. How was your lighting done, natural?

Definitely a cute kid and I really like the pics. I'm not to crazy about the background though but your not either hehe, I bet on a white backdrop she would really pop out. How was your lighting done, natural?

I used all natural light. The background was a sheet hanging on 2 chairs about 6 feet behind her. I think when I get home I will try and change the color of the background in photoshop. Thanks!

You have a very cute little gal right there. I think the last photo is the best since you captured that very bubbly expression in her face. I agree that a little post processing for the background in Photoshop will do. You may want to consider cropping the photo to make your kid stand out. Or next time, you may want to take photos of her outside for more available ambient light.

Cheers!

Eric Mansfield

adorable!!! i'm not wild about the brown carpet though, i think a smooth surface looks better, but perhaps thats just my personal taste. Great job!

cute baby she makes me smile looking at the images.

Thanks everyone!!! I have some edits I need to post , hopefully tonight. I changed the carpet color to a dark gray and background to white.

Most reactions

Back