What's new

my living room

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
1
Location
Harlem New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
picture226do8.jpg
 
I'd give this a 5 out of ten. What are we looking at? Don't mean to be attacking, but I can't see the subject or rather the interest. The lights on the right are blown out, the image on the TV is uninspiring (I get it my way with each breath I take) and the contrast is so-so.

What I wanna know.....what's on the other side of the drapes? That could be your shot!

Nice digs but average shot.
 
I'd give this a 5 out of ten. What are we looking at? Don't mean to be attacking, but I can't see the subject or rather the interest. The lights on the right are blown out, the image on the TV is uninspiring (I get it my way with each breath I take) and the contrast is so-so.

What I wanna know.....what's on the other side of the drapes? That could be your shot!

Nice digs but average shot.
You can't see it? You can't see it?

Sofas, xBox 360, and a 42" TV?!

Oh, on the other side of the drapes, just some girl next door stripping.
 
nice setup
i have same...except an xbox 360 elite and a samsung tv
 
You can't see it? You can't see it?

Sofas, xBox 360, and a 42" TV?!

Oh, on the other side of the drapes, just some girl next door stripping.

Signs of age, huh? However, I really was looking forward to the girl across the way.
 
I'll admit that I did, in fact, scroll back up to see if that was true.

Ya, me to. And almost had my face pressed against my monitor to see if it was true. :greenpbl:

I've got to talk my wife into letting me get an Xbox 360. Not being able to play Halo 3 and the new Call of Duty is killing me.
 
Ya, me to. And almost had my face pressed against my monitor to see if it was true. :greenpbl:

I've got to talk my wife into letting me get an Xbox 360. Not being able to play Halo 3 and the new Call of Duty is killing me.


honestly i was just bored and did it to kinda show my interest/hobbies.. lol and everyone shold invest in a 360 duhh.. and as far as stripping across the way if people can keep there mouth shut.. send me a pm and im being serious..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom