My love of Skyscrapers and street action

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As of January 9th I moved from the very natural and historic city of Winona, mn to the hustle and bustle of Minneapolis for a big job change. So now i'm trying to embrace my new reality. Here are a few of my more recent ones.

Cop.jpg

cityscapes.jpg

Fosh.jpg

transportation.jpg

Nice pics! :D
you knew i'd love the reflection one, didn't you ;)

but actually my favorite has to be the last one... very simple, yet it has something sophisticated or maybe even abstract :thumbup:

Alexandra said:
Nice pics! :D
you knew i'd love the reflection one, didn't you ;)

but actually my favorite has to be the last one... very simple, yet it has something sophisticated or maybe even abstract :thumbup:

I had never seen window washers before I moved and thought it was pretty sweet. I took that photo for the theme-of-the-day (transportation was the theme) at another site i'm active on.

I do have a thing for reflections though. I saw the coolest one yesterday when I was running to catch a bus, but since it felt like -20F with the windchill(and the winds were blowing) I didn't have the motivation to stop and take a photo.

nice work! i agree, looks like you'll find your way around just fine! ;)

Thanks for the comments :D As soon as the weather warms up I will be taking a lot more. There are some really cool areas in the Minneapolis area that I haven't yet checked out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back