What's new

My love of Skyscrapers and street action

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As of January 9th I moved from the very natural and historic city of Winona, mn to the hustle and bustle of Minneapolis for a big job change. So now i'm trying to embrace my new reality. Here are a few of my more recent ones.

1.
Cop.jpg


2.
cityscapes.jpg


3.
Fosh.jpg


4.
transportation.jpg
 
Nice pics! :D
you knew i'd love the reflection one, didn't you ;)

but actually my favorite has to be the last one... very simple, yet it has something sophisticated or maybe even abstract :thumbup:
 
Alexandra said:
Nice pics! :D
you knew i'd love the reflection one, didn't you ;)

but actually my favorite has to be the last one... very simple, yet it has something sophisticated or maybe even abstract :thumbup:

I had never seen window washers before I moved and thought it was pretty sweet. I took that photo for the theme-of-the-day (transportation was the theme) at another site i'm active on.

I do have a thing for reflections though. I saw the coolest one yesterday when I was running to catch a bus, but since it felt like -20F with the windchill(and the winds were blowing) I didn't have the motivation to stop and take a photo.
 
Looks like you'll fit in fine ;)
I also really like the last one.
 
nice work! i agree, looks like you'll find your way around just fine! ;)
 
I love pictures like these. The air looks clear there; so be sure to post many more of those wonderful buildings. :D
 
#1 is so bizarre. Totally looks like you posed them instead of catching them candid!! LOL!! Cool shots!
 
Thanks for the comments :D As soon as the weather warms up I will be taking a lot more. There are some really cool areas in the Minneapolis area that I haven't yet checked out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom