What's new

My lunar eclipse

SensePhoto

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
352
Reaction score
28
Location
USA, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Only shots i could get before clouds rolled in

Canon 60D with a kit lens

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg
IMG_0355.jpg
 
What a wonderful camera, this must be as vindicated by these images

Well done; regards :D
 
I wish I could have stayed up. Nice, very nice!!!:thumbup: Sh'es going down now, right in my kitchen window. Pretty golden color against a morning blue sky. Life is good.
 
awesome pictures. I hate the rain!!! Out of all the time, we had to get a storm during a rare lunar eclipse!:gah::(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom