My Macro-close up shot, Please comment

pinkermun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There are 2 of my macro-close up shot, hope you enjoy and leave me valuable comments. Thanks

3741330467_472e1e6020.jpg

3790077613_b606af268d.jpg

1 is kind of interesting, but would have been better if you hadn't touched it.
2. The shadow and the flower clipped like that is not in it's favor.

first one is very cool. great colors, great shapes...have you considered a crop where the subject fills the frame...or most of it? might make for an interesting abstract.

for the record, i think that bevel styled frames always detract from the image. makes it look like a cheesy web graphic to me.

#1. Yeah I dont think you should mess with the photo... do you have to original cause I would love to see that

2.... other than the shadow across the bottom that could have been a great shot!

I also agree about the shadow being distracting in #2. The first one looks very interesting. What is it?

Thanks you every one, really a good lessons come from all of you .

- Pic 2 : I was really sorry with the shadow ..yes, at that moments, if I could manage well, if I turned on flash ,If I didn't cut off flower ...The bee always "landing " just around 2 -3 seconds ..I didn't shoot it well .
- Pic 1 : The orginal Pic in below, it's a kind of worm in Viet Nam , I don't know it's English name, sorry , I changed the background color in order to make it more outstanding ...
OgriCuonchieu.jpg

Do you have any idea/ experience to shoot it better ? Please advice me . Thanks
Have a Nice day !

I prefer the sand colored background for the worm. A little sharpening, cropping and whatever you did to the other for color and I think it would be quite nice.

I prefer the sand colored background for the worm. A little sharpening, cropping and whatever you did to the other for color and I think it would be quite nice.

Yes, thanks , and put some grass as well ..

I like the first shot with the background color changed. I think it gives better contrasting colors. I agree that maybe a tighter crop might be worth looking at.
The second shot seems a little overexposed. I also agree that clipping the lower part of the petal detracts. Keep on shooting.

I love the touched up version of number 1! It has a very nice feel to it. I'd say a candy-like feel but that would just gross y'all out ;). What are you shooting with?

I am happy with your comments, It's a kind of worm in Viet Nam country , sorry I try to find its' English name but haven't .

@tomhooper : Thanks for your encouragement !

Most reactions

Back