What's new

My Milk is Possessed _

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
5,014
Reaction score
1,968
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Be gone ye demon. Thou is not welcome in this domain!



It was so incredible (see: freaky as hell, man) that I had to go get my roommate to make sure I wasn't hallucinating from a bad egg I ate this morning.



Its thirst for lactose is unquenchable.
 
Last edited:
Awesome! Still life levitation! lol!
 
lol The second one cracks me up.
 
The glass looks like its hovering over the countertop. The shadow should butt to the glass. I dont know if you intended that look, but it really wasnt necessary and kinda spoils the effect of the the obvious.
 
I tried to fix the shadows a little bit. Yeah, I went and experimented and they would be farther up towards the front of the glass, but since there was light coming from the ceiling it wasn't going to be as far up as a purely directional light.
There would also be less of a shadow then what I had, because of the light fall-off (that physics law...yeah), so in reality the shadow would have been very light.

Shadows are freaking hard. Actually; manipulation itself is freakin hard. lol.

And I always get afraid that I accidentally merged two layers that I shouldn't have (for whatever reason). Then I'm pretty much screwed. XP

EDIT: Ohhhhh, you thought that the glass was supposed to be set static ON the countertop. At first I didn't understand. Yeah, I tried to make it float. I don't think it's really unnecessary though, because I pick up my glass when I pour milk unless my other hand is doing something. Apparitions don't like to chance spilled milk.
 
Last edited:
Just check the cupboard under the stairs. Harry is probably hiding in there laughing at you.
 
Awesome, dude! Most enjoyable shots! Me likey!
 
Is it whole milk?
 
Very inventive and humorous! And the shadows are just not the same when dark powers are involved.
 
I thought the levitating glass was intentional - I usually hold the glass just above the counter myself when I am pouring. It worked just fine for me. And the positioning of you and your friend - hilarious. Reminds me of Smoe.
 
Is that kilroy peeking over the table in the second shot? lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom