my models

white

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made four prints of this in the darkroom. Probably three too many, but I was practicing dodging and burning. Getting the hang of it, but still having to make some adjustments in Gimp to get it where I want.

5281232443_543a1ddf31_z.jpg

Sweet. What kind of film are you using? Also, you projected onto paper and did your burning and dodging, then you scanned the print?

I like the shot.

Sweet. What kind of film are you using? Also, you projected onto paper and did your burning and dodging, then you scanned the print?
I've only ever used Ilford HP5, developed in Sprint, which is the chemical my school uses. I think when I start developing at home I'm going to switch to Rodinal and give Tri-X a whirl.

Yeah I burned and dodged while making the print. The heads on the bottom shelf in the middle were too light, so I burned that, and the blurred heads on the left would have been too dark, so I dodged that, and the reflection on the upper right would have been really dark (maybe black), so I dodged that too, and darkened the corners a bit.

Yes, scan from print. I don't have a negative scanner. :sad anim:

Love it!

I stared at it for a while. The only thing that kept jumping out at me was the numbers in the upper left corner. Do you think that they could be removed?

Thanks for sharing!

I stared at it for a while. The only thing that kept jumping out at me was the numbers in the upper left corner. Do you think that they could be removed?
I'm not sure how that could be done in the darkroom. It probably can, but is just beyond my skill level at the moment.

Although I like it there.

I'm not sure how that could be done in the darkroom. It probably can, but is just beyond my skill level at the moment.

Although I like it there.

I like it too, dont mess with it.

Most reactions

Back