My mom

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I haven't been able to take any new photo's the last couple of weeks I was editing a couple I took during Christmas break...
What do you think of this?
img93822kq8.jpg

EXIF data (also on jpeg):
1/25th (handheld )
F2
50mm
ISO 400
+1 Exposure

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Very nice. Has a lovely vintage feel to it.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like it very much, and any person whose skin is no longer that young will love your treatment. I am sure! So maybe you will check on flights from Málaga to Hamburg or so and come over for the Germany Meet-Up in May, take my photo, and give my face a similar treatment? The meet-up should give you ample opportunity to take photos! :D So? What do you say?

OP
Ockie

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Photos OK to edit
I like it very much, and any person whose skin is no longer that young will love your treatment. I am sure! So maybe you will check on flights from Málaga to Hamburg or so and come over for the Germany Meet-Up in May, take my photo, and give my face a similar treatment? The meet-up should give you ample opportunity to take photos! :D So? What do you say?

Hmmm... sounds nice :D
The treatment was mainly from the Totaly Rad! action set, with a couple of personal edits (mainly lower opacity of the layers the Totaly Rad! action set created).
I just brought this photo to the local photography store to get it on a 20x30 print... added a bit more contrast to the photo for the print... I'm curious what my grandmother will think about it, its a little b-day present since I haven't found anything better so far :confused:

PS: Meet-up sounds like fun, but with exams starting in June for me its not such a good idea =(... besides that I've already traveled too much this year... been to Holland last summer & Christmas and flying to Barcelona in 3 weeks...
I was supposedly saving that money for a 40D :(

lubna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
i really like it

very nice

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics