What's new

My most recent flower abstract

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
491
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Abstract, impressionistic, slow shutter, whatever term you prefer :wink: This is my latest creation. Thoughts and comments are welcome as always.

Edit: I didn't see the spot on the left until after I uploaded it. I get so accustomed to the water spots on my monitor that I tend to not see spots on the photos......I have cats, they drink water then prance across the desk and shake their heads, hence constant water spots. - Oh well.

 
Last edited:
Giving this a bump for the morning crowd. :sun:
 
Any time you want a lot of looks, just write "NSFW" in the title.
 
Despite the black border, it could use a bump in color vibrance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom