What's new

My mother's pearls

katy625

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot these today.

pearlscolor.jpg
 
Thank you everyone. Its funny that I found that the best seamless and reflective surface to lay the pearls on was a yellow page out of a large coffee table book Ive had forever, then placed next to the window.
 
I think this is one of those times what centering the subject (and it's reflection) would have worked fine.
 
It doesn't really do much for me :|

I feel it lacks decent eye flow, only the necklace is interesting and the background doesn't really add to it any.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom