My Neighbors

duncanp said:
spooky reflection on glass? do not enter sign? i think you should move ;)

what glass? oh, and at night, we sometimes here scratching noises outside... REALLY!!!

Calliope said:
oh, and at night, we sometimes here scratching noises outside... REALLY!!!

of course you do ... those little boys of yours wanna come back inside where it's warm!

I thought ya'll knew we'd moved in .... what ... you didn't get the invitation to the block party?!?

Seriously ... that's your neighbor's yard?!?

anicole said:
of course you do ... those little boys of yours wanna come back inside where it's warm!

I thought ya'll knew we'd moved in .... what ... you didn't get the invitation to the block party?!?

Seriously ... that's your neighbor's yard?!?

It SERIOUSLY is a neighbor's yard... that's just the front. You should see the backyard! :shock:

*gulps* now we know why all the meds....

is it me or does that not make sense :S

Calliope said:
oh, and at night, we sometimes here scratching noises outside... REALLY!!!

Chains? Things going bump in the night? Howling (followed by giggling)? Yep, classic hallmarks of a visit by the Cousins, I'd say...

Antarctican said:
Chains? Things going bump in the night? Howling (followed by giggling)? Yep, classic hallmarks of a visit by the Cousins, I'd say...

Don't get me started about things that go bump ... this thread will take a nosedive in a flash ... right, Calliopallie? ;) :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

And fyi, Antarctican ... we never giggle after howling ... it's howling, growling, howling, cackle ... rinse, repeat ...

And ... the 'thing' in the shot is our security system. On at dawn, off at dusk ...:er:

anicole said:
Don't get me started about things that go bump ... this thread will take a nosedive in a flash ... right, Calliopallie? ;) :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

:lol:

ok what the hells going on with your next door neighbors.... or maybe hell is going on with your next door neighbors... difficult to say, but seriously are they burying thier reletives in there or what?...:confused:

:lol: I have no clue! We moved out here last October and I thought they were just really into Halloween :er: . I only noticed a couple of graves in their backyard with a boat resting on one of the tombstones. So, I thought they're probably just props and stuff. Recently, while driving by, I realized, they have graves all over their yard. I told my mom about it and she didn't believe me. Today, I had to go into town so I decided I would take my camera and take a pic to show my mom when I passed the house... later today, JM and I looked at the photo and this is what we saw! :confused: I took the photo from the car but I had the window open and was leaning outside when I took it. I swear that wispy thing looks like a man - it could be just my overactive imagination :lol: .

if thats not a reflection off glass....then seriously never let your kids play near there house!!.... but wtf.... i mean who wants to look at the constant reminder of dead things that you've put to rest..(with the exception of the grims).... i mean, how depressing!... its no garden... its a grave yard!.... hmmm....maybe get some good crow shots?!:lol:

I'm trying to convince JM to go over and get photos of the backyard when it gets dark :lol: .

That totally remind me of that film 'The Burbs' remember that one when Hanks get suspicious of his neighbor!.... next thing is you'll start hearing sawing noises from the basement :lol:

The St. Michael's Project

A Calliopallie Production

Starring:

Calliope, JonMikal and introducing The Boys

Coming to a thread near you ....

mmuuhuuhhuuuhhaaaahahahahahahhahaahahha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back