My Neighbors

tell ya calliopallie...

that is me and cousin nicole grims' place..thats our summer vacation home...

and the ghost thing? thats a sure sign of a future meth lab...!! ( we got a few cousins in the big house for that....they need a new venue for their future financial improvements.....!!)

coming to a thread near you.... cousin grimmms on holiday...
if'n ya wanna welcome us to the neighborhood, bring some iodine, a bit of sudafed...and any bleach you have hanging around...

that would be mighty neighborly of ya...!!

just kidding... but in reality... i would have to go meet these folks...graves, a ghost...and birdbath complete with bird..... you mentioned the graves in back? with a boat?? dude is southern to be sure...and i bet he died saving his beer when the boat turned over!!

the graves in front??? well h*ll fire.... everyone knows you bury your favorite fox hounds and blood hounds in the front... shows respect and all..

granny must still be alive, her rocker aint out there among the blessed yet...

and that one has a whiskey barrel over it...'nugh said...

i'll bet a dollar against a bisquit that we are kin to 'em... that is scary!!!

if they come to meet you... just tell them some of your folks are from neworleans..and they dont like people above the mason dixon...
( everyone is skeert of crazy people from the swamp...) shake beads at them and hang a chicken bone in your hair...that'll do it.... call one of your boys "bubba"...and make sure you change which boy, everytime.....

( if you get real scared, call me and nicole.... believe us, if they see us snooping around your place, and theirs.... they will put a for sale sign up so fast your head will spin {with out possession taken place..}....

Now that is cool. I am a neighbor like that too. I used to have two gravestones in my garden. They were fake, but it creeped the neighbors out year round. I had a new neighbor move in behind me. I remember one day lookin out the window to see 4 of them staring at my back yard. Funny as heck.
Jon...chek it oot man. I would.

Most reactions

Back