What's new

White-Bellied Emerald Hummingbird

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
1,446
Location
Corozal, Belize
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Even though its always hummingbird season here, it has been very challenging to get any shots.
Any other time I photographed hummingbirds a feeder was involved, all the ones here are wild.
I saw a couple in a tree in my neighbor's yard yesterday -of course no camera- but returned today around the same time.
It paid off..I got a few shots. Like this one..

000_8915PS1 16x9_207 - Copy.webp
 
Nice shot!

Thanks.
I'm lucky any came out!
I had swapped lenses -and settings- to take some pictures of the yard to show a friend.
Which would explain the f/9 and 1/200s...

I think this tree will be a regular spot to find hummingbirds so I'll go back and get some shots with higher shutter speeds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom