jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken almost a decade ago. It's one of my favorite photos, because he was so intent on taking my picture while I was taking his.
Canon Powershot SX 10 IS f/4.5 1/125 ISO 200 28.4mm (It really was a wonderful camera)
Boy taking Picture by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

@jeffashman I have a Canon PowerShot ELPH that I've had for many years. They really are quite remarkable little cameras for the images they produce. Plus the added bonus of being a pocket camera, keeps me going back to it when I want something to carry along for snaps.

This is the way, get them into photography at a young age and they will never have enough money for drugs.. :icon_smile:
Isn't that the truth!
@jeffashman I have a Canon PowerShot ELPH that I've had for many years. They really are quite remarkable little cameras for the images they produce. Plus the added bonus of being a pocket camera, keeps me going back to it when I want something to carry along for snaps.
I keep going back and looking at some of the shots I caught with that, and comparing them with what I capture on my DSLR, and am amazed at how good they look, even though the pix are only 10MP on a CCD sensor. The lens on that thing is something else, 28-560mm f/2.8-5.7. The battery door is broken, but I'm thinking of fixing that so that I can put it back into action. Down side is that it eats batteries like they're candy.

That’s a really cute shot and, yes, nice image quality.

Most reactions

Back