What's new

My new black lab

myko5

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
338
Reaction score
35
Location
CNY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got a new pup today and wanted to share. 8 weeks old and traveled from South Carolina to us in New York. He is adjusting to the cold and snow.


1. $_DSC7843.webp
2.$_DSC7844.webp

3.$_DSC7845.webp

4.$_DSC7857.webp

5.$_DSC7859.webp
 
Let the fun begin :)

My Ruby is an almost two year old chocolate lab and she's just starting to settle down, he, he...

Cheers, Don
 
Gorgeous Pup! :)
 
Let the fun begin :)

My Ruby is an almost two year old chocolate lab and she's just starting to settle down, he, he...

Cheers, Don

I am well aware of their active ways. I also have an 8 year old black lab. He didn't settle down till he was about 4. And he still goes nuts if he see's water. I can't wait till it warms up and I can get this little guy jumping off the dock into the lake with him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom