What's new

My New Camera

MadMartigan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles / West Covina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After months of self induced stress regarding what camera to upgrade to from the Nikon D3100, I finally made my decision. I am extremely happy to be the proud new owner of an Olympus OM-D E-M5

Just thought I'd share on the forum since I don't know any camera savvy people. Thanks.

$OM-D.webp
 
Good choice. I've always like Olympus cameras. Not because the are spectacularly high, high end, but because they are a good quality, and will take great photos, but not to either extreme where you will be afraid to take it out and use it, or be judged on your camera, but instead of the photos you take.

I look forward to seeing some images!
 
Schweeeeeet!@!

I love the size and look of the new Oly's...so sleek in black, so retro in chrome!

Have fun with it....there ain't nothin' like a brand new camera and lens!
 
That's a nice looking little thing. Have fun with it!
 
Neat. i thought it was an slr at first. Looks just like my old Minolta.
 
I also thought it was an SLR at first. Neat camera for sure. It reminds me of my 70's Yashica TL super. Now lets see some photos!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom