What's new

My new friend

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got all moved into the new apt...and this little guy likes to hang out with me when I'm standing on the porch smoking. He's pretty tiny so I can't really get much better with the closeup and this lens. Unless anyone has any tips or tricks for me.

He kept moving around..but I got him to stand still a time or two. So far he's been there 3x. We'll see if he sticks around, not sure cause last time I tried to get him to stand still he got scared and fell off the rail (2nd floor), so I'm curious to see if he'll come all the way back up. lol

$spider.webp




$spider2.webp




$spider3.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
and yeah...I forgot I had my iso at 400 from playing around last night...so yeah...grainy. I was kinda mad 'cause I was excited I was finally getting to shoot a spider and didn't check my settings. lesson learned.

Pose 1 was my favorite pose he did for me...and it was the most grainy too, I tried to despeckle and remove noise to clean it up some...but didn't help the overall image any really.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom