My new lens!

Canosonic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just went to Cologne to check out some additional grads but found myself on a two day special sale! 30% of all Sigma glass! :D The result is I bought the Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6! I came afternoon on the last day so I had no time to think.
I own a 400D , canon 18-55 (kit), Sigma 70-300 and the canon nifty-fifty. This thing is going to be a king in my set! I am astonished with the HSM! I am kind of used to loud and slow lenses!

Now , after buying it I checked out some reviews to find out all its' weaknesses, but all reviews say that there could be nothing bad for the price!
Now really, what shouldn't I do with it? Also, how about filters? I heard pols give negative results? And Grads? My Cokin P holder will be visible on 10 mm?
Then how do people make 10mm shots with a grad? Just hold it in front the lens? If I go for a slimline filter....77 diameter.... that's expensive!
Thanks in advance!

Well, reviews although usually good are still subjective. For example, I own Nikon 28-105 f/3.5-4.5 lens that is over 10yrs old and reviews aren't to great on it but I love the results it produces, my wedding was shot with this lens.
Use your toy and enjoy it. As for filters, use your lens and then see what you'll need.
good luck

Most reactions

New Topics

Back