What's new

My new Nikon 17-55mm F2.8

ecr111

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Location
Central Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I read all the reviews and pulled the trigger monday.

These 2 images were both on my 300s at;
1/200s, f2.8, ISO 200, 52mm.

I'm happy.
What do y'all think?

17-55f28skyler-2.jpg


17-55f28skyler.jpg
 
that is a very nice lens, i have one but rarely use it as i have switched to full frame, you have made a nice choice. I have been thinking about selling mine as it looks new but haven't been able to bring myself to do so. crazy isn't it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom