What's new

My new Pentax K100D

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got it today, here are my first tries, and I have a polarizing filter on using the stock kit lens.

flower1.jpg


flower2.jpg


sign1.jpg


And here's a 100% crop:

crop1.jpg
 
CONGRATS!!!!!
I am also a proud pentax user. I own the K100D and the KX Manual. I cannot express my love for the K100D in words. If you want to see some more sample images, see my user gallery. (Link is in my signature.)
It's always great to hear that someone else is buying something other than Canon and Nikon. In a couple months I will be upgrading to the K10D, and I'm so excited about it.
Congrats again on your purchase. It's worth every penny.
 
Thank you! :D

Yeah, I have to say, it's not too shabby. ;)

guitarug.jpg


tigger3.jpg


beercan.jpg


piano1.jpg


flower3.jpg
 
epi1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom