My New place

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So went shopping yesterday...at the dollar store.

25$ of crap I didn't know I needed.

I also passed by this place near my office and fell in love with bed sheets. BED SHEETS! You gotta see them though. Egyptian Cotton 400 thread count. UHG!

Little bit pricey, but I'm gonna get em anyway. Just cause.

I still don't have a microwave. Or pots/pans. Hopefully I can get some more stuff over the weekend.

Now there's something you don't see every day, a man buying bed sheets...

Isn't your new place sort of the same place you've been at for awhile? Or is this a "new" new place?

400 thread count = yummy sheets :thumbup:

It's not "new"...but now i'm all alone. So it's 'like' new. And I think it'll be my "new" place until it feels like home.

And those sheets will certianly make home a more desirable place to be.

And seriously, you should see these sheets. The rest of my bedroom decor wouldn't do them justice. I almost got in the bed at the store.

...people were looking at me though.

vixenta said:
Now there's something you don't see every day, a man buying bed sheets...
Hey now...we're not all knuckle-draggers, ya know. ;) I think one of the reasons my wife married me is because I like to shop...and I know my way around the kitchen...don't mind dusting (which she hates)...oh...and I can fix stuff. The diamonds don't hurt, either. :lol:

Bace — I well know the trials of moving into the "bachelor pad." Did it myself when I first got to Alaska almost 7 years ago. Due to a spiteful ex-to-be, I needed pretty much everything. Man, I think a dropped a couple of $K in just one day alone. Microwave, pots & pans, and everything else for a complete kitchen (I like to cook), groceries from bare cupboards up (spices ain't cheap!), towels & linens, bath accoutrements, cleaning supplies, yadda, yadda, yadda. Hang in there.

PetersCreek said:
Hey now...we're not all knuckle-draggers, ya know. ;) I think one of the reasons my wife married me is because I like to shop...and I know my way around the kitchen...don't mind dusting (which she hates)...oh...and I can fix stuff. The diamonds don't hurt, either. :lol:

Bace — I well know the trials of moving into the "bachelor pad." Did it myself when I first got to Alaska almost 7 years ago. Due to a spiteful ex-to-be, I needed pretty much everything. Man, I think a dropped a couple of $K in just one day alone. Microwave, pots & pans, and everything else for a complete kitchen (I like to cook), groceries from bare cupboards up (spices ain't cheap!), towels & linens, bath accoutrements, cleaning supplies, yadda, yadda, yadda. Hang in there.

I had to write a list on my computer at home cause there was so much I needed. It's weird being so self sufficient. Now I just need to get the internet hooked up at home.

I love to cook too. Yesterday I bought a frying pan. Then I realized that I kinda wanted to get a matching set. Too late now. I need all the spices and everything as well. I need it all now!!!

Gotta love a guy that takes care of the bedding first. :lol:

Invest in a nice set of pans if you like to cook. We bought nice ones when we got our new place and they are AWESOME! It really is amazing how much stuff you really need. ;)

photogoddess said:
Gotta love a guy that takes care of the bedding first. :lol:

:sexywink:

I thought the sheets I had were pretty good. Martha Stewart 200 thread count or something. Man was I wrong. The ones I saw yesterday were perfect. Black on grey too. My favourite colours.

***visualizes sleeping on Martha's sheets***

***visualizes Martha***

***chokes the bile back***

I think I need a really, really hot shower with an old-fashioned bar of lye soap and a bristle brush.

Whatever, think of the breakfast she would cook you. She's probably into some serious domination too.

bace said:
She's probably into some serious domination too.

you can't help yourself can you BACE? now you've gone and offended me with disparaging remarks about Martha My Dear. god man, what the he** is wrong with you???????????????

actually, she is pretty hot for an older chick.....WTF......i'm actually agreeing with you??????????? :confused:

**runs to set up an MRI** :greenpbl:

bace said:
Whatever, think of the breakfast she would cook you. She's probably into some serious domination too.
ahh.....nothing like whipping a man into submission then whipping up eggs for him the next morn.

:sun:

terri said:
ahh.....nothing like whipping a man into submission then whipping up eggs for him the next morn.
Why not combine the two? Whip the eggs with him. A good time-saving hint for the busy dominatrix.

What's the fuss about Egtyptian cotton? It's what all my towels and sheets are made from. Even the cheap stores here sell it. I suppose that's one of the advantages of being in Europe :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back