My new travel camera came today

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With my Canon S90 on last leg, time to get something. Did a lot of research and went with a Nikon Refurbished Coolpix P7100... Yeah, I know it's 3 years old but I was on a budget. Man, this thing is packed with customisable features. Feels great in hand. IQ is real nice. I like that I can use my SB400 on it as well. It's like brand new. Taking to Syracuse NY next week to give it a go.

a50883ed99385f8fc5d33321c455dd0e.jpg

5faa7ec7d7dcd2a66ac09b14a17582f9.jpg

b6a52195588d6a655e995248c0729ef3.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cool man, enjoy your new gear!

Very nice, looking forward to shots taken with your new camera. I was blessed with a compact point and shoot Lumix LX 7 from my sister. So glad, since I now have a small camera to take with me as a general day to day cam. Just recently received it and so far loving it. Tell us all about your experience with The Nikon.

Congrats on the new camera! Seems to be a good week for it as my D7000 also arrived this past week :1219:.

I got to use a Coolpix very similar to yours a few years ago...not sure the exact model number as I had borrowed it from a friend for a road trip, however I was really impressed with it's capabilities....for a compact, it even did really well in low light. I suspect you'll be really happy with it :icon_cool:.

Again congrats and enjoy!

Enjoy! Reminds me a little of my Coolpix A. I use mine for little functions, and local travel, etc...
Beats lugging around my other gear at times.

Sweet! I've been eyeing that new Canon G5x. But I find $800 is a little expensive.

Very nice, looking forward to shots taken with your new camera. I was blessed with a compact point and shoot Lumix LX 7 from my sister. So glad, since I now have a small camera to take with me as a general day to day cam. Just recently received it and so far loving it. Tell us all about your experience with The Nikon.

I hear a lot of good things about the LX7. Its a good little camera..I thought about picking one up for my self when I can't use my DSLR.

I've got one, I love it.

Enjoy!

Nice,
I've been thinking of a small sensor camera to get greater DOF that my FF can't do for tight shots with a lot of subjects (such as kids in-school events). That one or a newer version looks like a good possibility.

I have one, too. They're great little carry cameras.

I love these little cams that have a viewfinder and Comp dial. Congrats.

i think you just repeated everything 5 times
lol

i think you just repeated everything 5 times
lol

I fixed it. No, Hotel wireless issues. I fixed it for them. Very, Very, insecure. They have someone on sight gathering keystrokes and have managed to let it make it easier for them.

Most reactions

Back