My new ultramacro lens

can i get this from adorama? :) Nice new "toy" you have there!

I don't like how the bacteria are lit in #1 try moving your flash off camera.
:mrgreen:

Funny as it may be, I'm sitting here wondering...should we be critiquing composition? I mean, this is being posted as photography and not science so compositional rules should apply.

Cool as this is...from a photographic standpoint...number 2 is way too centered for my tastes. Might be neat to see some actual compositional rules applied with this type of extreme macro.

Funny as it may be, I'm sitting here wondering...should we be critiquing composition? I mean, this is being posted as photography and not science so compositional rules should apply.

Cool as this is...from a photographic standpoint...number 2 is way too centered for my tastes. Might be neat to see some actual compositional rules applied with this type of extreme macro.

I was considering this too. It's going to be difficult to balance the two because in #2 for example, if I present this picture to my boss, he will want it centered so you know exactly what the point of the picture is. If i make it more creatively oriented shall we say, it may come out poorly for scientific reasons. Again it will come down to whether or not I have time to play around on my own with it. Heres a bunch more that i found from that week.
FS-24-1.jpg

FRR2A-1.jpg

FR-11-6.jpg

FR-11-4.jpg

FR10C-6.jpg

FR10C-2.jpg

31B-2-1.jpg

10CB4-10.jpg

10CB4-3.jpg

10CB4-2.jpg

Some are a little blurry, i know, but the machine was out of wack one day and we couldn't get anything clear.

WOW! I had so much fun using one of these once!
People would stick all sorts of things under it and during lunch and coffee breaks we would guess what it was from the pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back