My New Zealand Photos

I was with a tour group, so I was all over the place. Too bad I didn't get to spend more time. we were always on the move. Llamas do spit on people, and they all looked stucked up.

Ah okay. I think next time i go - i might go on a photo trip - and stay away from family. probably cost a lot to have to pay for everything myself - but it would be fun...

As it was i didnt really have chance to stop and just look at things. And being on holiday - everyone expected me to come back with photos of all the landmarks - and people commented on things like 'why would you go to a different country to take photos of something like that?' ... they just dont get it. silly people...

Hey, being from Australia you should go there more often!!!

Get a map, a car and a tent. There is no snake in NZ, so no worries.

Oh yeah, lots and lots of films too.

I don't suppose you remember the settings used for that second last picture do ya?

I love shots with streaking headlights and such.

That was by fluke.... like most of my favourites:p

Actually I think I was on F2.8 and since I want the light to stretch from the beginning to the end, I just held the trigger down and wait for the car to travel over the distance I wanted. I can't remember how long that was.

These pics are all great. I look at them and Im like ooh home :heart:

May I suggest if anyones going to NZ, great photo ops everywhere, but no one seems to go north of Auckland :roll: Aucklands got a bazillion places to photograph on its own, but north of Aucks is not so cluttered and theres plenty of stuff up there.

Cow I loved your Maori Carving shots and nightime shots of the skytower.

You guys are making me miss home :roll: Im sure my dad loves yous for it ;)

Most reactions

Back