My newborn daughter in the hospital

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I snapped a few quick pics shortly after our second daughter was born... C&C is very welcome. This personally was the first time shooting a newborn in the hospital. This last two pictures are of our first, who was very surprised. all were shot with available light through large windows. If I were to go back and change something. I maybe would have stuck with an iso of 400 on the first 4 and captured more of her body on the second. Let me know what you guys think :thumbup:

1. $DSC_6130.jpg

2.$DSC_6104.jpg

3.$DSC_6138.jpg

4.$DSC_6148.jpg

5.$966926_10200717277190333_1350886116_o.jpg

6.$DSC_5127.jpg

Last edited:
these are lovely. she is beautiful! the fresh out of the womb photos don't always look great because they can be so discolored and newborn funky. haha my only nitpicks are the really tight crops but I guess that's preference and probably helped keep all the "hospital" out of the pics. congrats on your new little joy!

these are lovely. she is beautiful! the fresh out of the womb photos don't always look great because they can be so discolored and newborn funky. haha my only nitpicks are the really tight crops but I guess that's preference and probably helped keep all the "hospital" out of the pics. congrats on your new little joy!

Thank you for your kind words! Yes I tried to keep the gloomy dark multi-colored walls out of frame, they just didn't look right. The tight crops have partly to blame the 50mm lens I was using as well. Small room haha :banghead:

Most reactions

Back