shoot13copy.jpg

shoot1copy.jpg

shoot4copy.jpg

16.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

test.jpg

#3 is really nice.

Not often you see...err I see a kid that young with glasses.

I love number 1 & 3!

5, 6 & 3 are my favorites... Ridiculously cute kid.

#1- I keep expecting her to topple over fall out of the frame. Good shot/exposure and all that jazz though.

Was #4 shot with a lens baby? and what lens did you shoot 7 with? I love wide distortion...

Thanks guys. Yea shes extremely near sighted, to the point she was cross eyed so she has to wear glasses.

#4 was with a lens baby. #7 was with a 15mm 2.8 canon fisheye.

I couldn't help but take an extended look at #4. It seems all wrong, but I like it.

The look on the girl's face in #5 makes it a great shot despite the tilt.:D

Whats wrong with 4? Its what a lens baby does... And this is the first Ive seen people complain about tilted framing, everyone else raves about it when I do it. Strange.

Whats wrong with 4? Its what a lens baby does... And this is the first Ive seen people complain about tilted framing, everyone else raves about it when I do it. Strange.
#4. Would have been better if the girl's face was sharper.

About the tilt. It's getting a little over cooked. Don't you think?;)

1, 3 and 7 are my faves :]

the tilt doesn't bother me at all, makes it a little different from a typical snapshot.

and she's freaking adorable!

I love the last one..I'm a sucker for a photo taken with a fisheye lens! I'm a tilter too..so appreciate the tilts ;)

C&C welcome!!

shoot13copy.jpg

shoot1copy.jpg

shoot4copy.jpg

16.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

test.jpg

Hello Evil E
Just another Joe who gets dizzy looking at tilts - so thanks for your later post of Ms Homo-Sweetiens-Verticalis...
1st - she is *sweet :heart:
2nd - need to harness your control of focus
3rd - the bright band in the BG of #1 #3 #4 is distracting
I like #5 - but it gives me vertigo (needs a 'pop' too...)
I also like #6 (ah, the sweetness) but she is centred, and I find my eyes exploring the urban environment - which detracts from the subject
Advice?? - spend a little time "pre-conceiving" your shots - think "what do I want this image to be??"... check the BG... think about the 'Joe's' of the world - perhaps be a little less extreme in your tilts...
Jedo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back