My Niece.

Have you done many shoots of a 2 year old who will do nothing but what she wants to do? I appreciate some of the critiques but I think your starting to get to a point of something that is not doable.

And as long as people are still paying me and raving about the tilt I will keep doing it, when they stop with the cash flow Ill stop. Its all about the $$$$

I know this sounds insane, but I'd go with a little MORE depth of field on the first three. The background seems REALLY blurry, which I personally don't like. But your framing rocks, your color is great, and your subject is more than adequate (and adorable). There are great shots with the only issues being my personal taste.

Where in Springfield is the parking garage and building? Is it by the baseball stadium? I used to live in Springfield, and I'd like to know just because. If you don't wanna tell me, though, that's cool. Its kind of creepy when people start asking real life questions on the internet.

Thanks man. The background is so blurry because I was shooting on 1.4. And they just built two new parking garages downtown. The one you see in the picture is right next to the square.

I wasn't necessarily saying the tilt was bad or that it ruined the shot.. I meant that the way she was standing made it look like she was about to tumble out of the frame... it's not my style, but that's neither here nor there... Your shots are good only when you're happy with them... just don't get hypersensitive if someone else has a different opinion, especially if you say "C&C welcome"

Nah, I'm not getting hyper sensitive at all. But I would like realistic critques. Obviously there are things that I wish were different but getting her to do I want or anyone else is a HUGE problem. Most of these were from when she was two. The ones from downtown was a little before she turned three. We went to do someone more and it was a complete fail, she wouldn't do anything. So I prolly wont get any more good ones until shes 4.

But yeah, you didnt offend me with you not liking tilted frames, thats why I posted one with a level shot. They arnt for everyone, I know. But generally only the titled ones generate any buzz with the customers. Thats why I found it so odd that people on here didnt like it.

2 & 4 are blury or soemthing...they others are pretty aight.

#3 and #7 are my favorites. She is a very pretty girl.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back