My Nikon D3 just came in this week....

Humor was not my goal. I own them both, the D300 w/grip and a D3. If "feel" is your concern, then the D300 will "Feel" the same as the D700 as they are the same body. If you have another meaning for the term "feel", then I apologize. But to me "feel" means just that. If you want to compare file quality, then just consider the files equal or very near so between the D700 and D3. Otherwise, I don't know how to take the term "feel". If you didn't like my answer, then I'm sorry. But I also didn't appreciate you reply.

Ok then you are just being a dick. Again there is a huge difference in capability from the D300 vs D700. O since you were talking about file quality. If you want file quality well you can use any DSLR if you want, you could use jpeg basic thru fine, tiff or raw if you want. That is if your concerned about file quality.

If you're trying to be smart, you're not.

They are the same body.

No **** sherlock, that is not what I was expressing.

Last edited:
Ok then you are just being a dick. Again there is a huge difference in capability from the D300 vs D700. O since you were talking about file quality. If you want file quality well you can use any DSLR if you want, you could use jpeg basic thru fine, tiff or raw if you want. That is if your concerned about file quality.

No **** sherlock, that is not what I was expressing.

I won't dignify this thread with another response past this one. As I mentioned in my last post, if it's file output you want to compare, with the same chip and processing engine as the D3, then just look at your "3" files. What another $1700 gets you is a ruggedized body with better weather protection, a longer shutter life, better battery, and a higher frame rate. The files will be at or very near the quality of the D3.
As I have already said, last response. I don't need the small minded abuse when attempting to contribute to the forum and process. Call me all the names you wish, if you don't want the input then so be it.

internet.jpg

retard.jpg

Look at that.. Just mentioning the D3 parts the waters, splits the heavens, and brings mortal men to madness.

I gotta get me one of these. :D

Congratulation on your newest member Vaporous! Take some great pics with it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back