What's new

my oil rig

RockstarPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
963
Reaction score
119
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here some shots I took of my oil rig. looking for some c&c

Heres a shot I took on the way to my rig. We pulled over at a small approach and I didn't have much room to move around (without wading through 3 feet of snow) and I couldn't get that tree out of the frame. oh well.
5388471076_0cf78a8bc2.jpg
[/url]
_DSC0012-2 by rockstarrphotography, on Flickr[/IMG]

The derrick.
5388470892_2a016d60cc.jpg
[/url]
_DSC0010 by rockstarrphotography, on Flickr[/IMG]

Mud Tanks
5387864325_4a2e3fa5cc.jpg
[/url]
_DSC0001 by rockstarrphotography, on Flickr[/IMG]


Didn't have a tripod with me so did the best I could holding the camera steady
5388470494_96530a803d.jpg
[/url]
DSC_0045 by rockstarrphotography, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Nice. What drilling company?

Are the wind walls on the drill floor made of fabric? If so, (do you know) who made them?
 
Looks like the kelly was low. Ya'll were trying to wait till they made a connection before you relieved. :-P
 
Pioneer drilling. We actually don't have a kelly, its a top drive rig. still making connections every 30 minutes though, fastest rig in the baken!
 
The less connections the better. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom