webestang6416
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- May 15, 2013
- Messages
- 3,378
- Reaction score
- 2,406
- Location
- St. Louis, MO. USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
And my preferred method of transport.......Ford Mustang's. I have owned other Mustang's, a 1968 coupe, 1981 coupe and a 1978 Mustang II hatch with a 302.
Currently I'm stuck in the 80's..............
This is my daily driver, a rust free 1985 coupe (92xxx miles) with a 4-banger only "mod" is a tube header and a glass-pac to breathe a little better. Painted Eastwood Royal Blue (in my driveway). Purchased in 2009 for $1350.......
Before.....

After.....

My 88 5.0 vert .. my "Baby"..........bought in 2002, I am the 3rd owner. She has 189xxx miles and the engine and trans are stock. Came from the factory with the upgraded rear end to 3:07, automatic trans but no power windows/locks/seats. Very rare order.
In 2013 getting ready to re-do for the 2014 50th B-Day party.....

Again......paint in driveway......Eastwood Ford Candy Apple Red....

New top, carpet, tune-up, all fluids, shocks, struts, tires, homemade rear-seat delete, headlights, Painted all trim. Finished the day before I drove 800 miles to Charlotte NC for the 50th B-Day.
She ran perfect.....all 1664 miles and got 24 mpg.
At the show..................................



My next project I would love to do is a Eleanor tribute from "Gone in 60 Seconds"....the 1973 version, not the new version with Nick Cage. The first (and only) Eleanor to my mind is the yellow and black 1973 Mustang Mach 1 from the first film. Smashed and abused with a 120 foot jump to land on the street, not a ramp and she still runs to this day!!!
Currently I'm stuck in the 80's..............
This is my daily driver, a rust free 1985 coupe (92xxx miles) with a 4-banger only "mod" is a tube header and a glass-pac to breathe a little better. Painted Eastwood Royal Blue (in my driveway). Purchased in 2009 for $1350.......
Before.....

After.....

My 88 5.0 vert .. my "Baby"..........bought in 2002, I am the 3rd owner. She has 189xxx miles and the engine and trans are stock. Came from the factory with the upgraded rear end to 3:07, automatic trans but no power windows/locks/seats. Very rare order.
In 2013 getting ready to re-do for the 2014 50th B-Day party.....

Again......paint in driveway......Eastwood Ford Candy Apple Red....

New top, carpet, tune-up, all fluids, shocks, struts, tires, homemade rear-seat delete, headlights, Painted all trim. Finished the day before I drove 800 miles to Charlotte NC for the 50th B-Day.
She ran perfect.....all 1664 miles and got 24 mpg.
At the show..................................



My next project I would love to do is a Eleanor tribute from "Gone in 60 Seconds"....the 1973 version, not the new version with Nick Cage. The first (and only) Eleanor to my mind is the yellow and black 1973 Mustang Mach 1 from the first film. Smashed and abused with a 120 foot jump to land on the street, not a ramp and she still runs to this day!!!