What's new

my parents

ognistik

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
momd.jpg

my mom and dad
Last Sunday I did a photo session of my family, it was lots of fun and a good chance to practice with my SB-600. In this picture my younger sister was hiding behind my dad holding the flash​
 
Very nice!! I really like that shot. I'm sure they were pleased. It really captures the happiness between them. I guess my only complaint is that her face is not as well-lit as his.
 
Wow!!!!!!!
 
they look so in love :) Although if it were my parents I would be so grossed out LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom