my personal Gallery

Hey Laboo.. firstly welcome to TPF... some very neat photographs.. couldn't look through all.. but it would be great if you could post some individually over here so as to receive comments on specific photographs.

Welcome, I agree post some individual photos. My french is terrible and I have trouble navigating your gallery.

spike5003 said:
Welcome, I agree post some individual photos. My french is terrible and I have trouble navigating your gallery.

Also my English is terrible.. but the language of the site is ITALIAN, not french :confused:

Laboo said:
Also my English is terrible.. but the language of the site is ITALIAN, not french :confused:

It's early here give me a break :p

dmccarty10 said:
I had to laugh out loud this morning. I really needed that. I'm still chuckling.

I'm uncultured apparently, sadly I speak some italian cuz my parents do. I just never see it written.... I suck

So finally we have an handsome-Italian guy here :) yeah.
Firstly, welcome aboard! secondly - some very very nice pictures in your gallery :)
hehe Spike, now I see why you had trouble navigating the gallery :D

Ciao Laboo, nella tua pagina web ci sono le foto molto interesante.

Here I am arriving at the end of my Italian for today. So: Welcome - benvenuto.
Sort out one or two at a time and link them directly to here. It is easier then for you to get some comments.

LaFoto said:
Ciao Laboo, nella tua pagina web ci sono le foto molto interesante.

Here I am arriving at the end of my Italian for today. So: Welcome - benvenuto.
Sort out one or two at a time and link them directly to here. It is easier then for you to get some comments.

in this way? :hugs:

ani_0008.jpg

pia_0003.jpg

tec_0005.jpg

Yes, in this way :D
Well done.
Cow backsides. How cute!

Now you will hear many a comment telling you that the signature in the centre of your photos is super-super distracting. It really takes away from the photos.

Most reactions

Back