M mkapiga TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Newton, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 12, 2010 #1 Hey I'm a new member and this is my first post. I got some pics here on my blog. Check them out and give me some critiques! Murrata
Hey I'm a new member and this is my first post. I got some pics here on my blog. Check them out and give me some critiques! Murrata
I ifi TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2010 Messages 604 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2010 #2 Hey and Welcome to the forum I like the way you look at things. You will get a better response if you post your images here.
Hey and Welcome to the forum I like the way you look at things. You will get a better response if you post your images here.
M mkapiga TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Newton, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the comment! I'll keep that in mind