My photos

Mr.Bluesky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi i just got my camera a few weeks ago, critique my photos please.

7-26-08153.jpg

7-26-08146.jpg

7-26-08223.jpg

7-26-08187.jpg

7-26-08211.jpg

clinical-stuff045.jpg

clinical-stuff100.jpg

clinical-stuff046.jpg

clinical-stuff002.jpg

clinical-stuff063.jpg

7-26-082002.jpg

7-26-082008.jpg

7-26-082010.jpg

7-26-082086.jpg

7-26-082087.jpg

7-5-08095.jpg

7-5-08059.jpg

7-11-08012.jpg

7-11-08006.jpg

7-11-08035.jpg

7-11-08030.jpg

There's an a lot of images here to post comments on, and it would be best if you numbered them. I would say "In General" they lack contrast. And sharpness. The black and white seem to be the worst case of each.

Like I said, there's just so many to speak to each.

Lastly, for a new camera, it appears you have some dirt issues.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help other than look at the contrast again.

Pier shot, statue shot, and the star fish seem fairly underexposed. Details are missing for each shot due to lack of lighting, I belive this can be attributed mainly to Hi-shutterspeeds really I wouldnt recommend for you to tamper with the ISO due to the grain effect it produces. From what I see the quality of these images are great unfortunately you cannot see a majority of it due to lack of light.

Your photos are magnificent. Some really good work you got there, you have a good eye. really some incredible shots man. great upclose skateboard shot, and the stairs that have that flaking look on the steps ... awesome. my favorites.

In what pictures can you see dirt, because I can't tell? My camera has a auto cleaning system ill try that.

thanks, good eye. I would have never noticed.

it really pisses me off like when i took a good shot, there's a freakin dirt dot on the photo!!! my camera ain't got cleaning system so i need to use a blower to clean my sensor.

i think it's already clean because on your other photos, the dot isn't there anymore.

In what pictures can you see dirt, because I can't tell? My camera has a auto cleaning system ill try that.

here you go:
dust.jpg

post less images next time. It's easier to get more to the point critique that way. Keep posting!

pascal

Zandman, there's a product by Visible Dust called the Artic Butterfly, it's a static electricity brush that's incredible for cleaning sensors. It's a bit pricey for what it does, but it works wonders.

Zandman, there's a product by Visible Dust called the Artic Butterfly, it's a static electricity brush that's incredible for cleaning sensors. It's a bit pricey for what it does, but it works wonders.

i'm broke at the moment, :lol:
i'll stick on my small brush pump, whatever it's called, idk. :grumpy:

i'm broke at the moment, :lol:
i'll stick on my small brush pump, whatever it's called, idk. :grumpy:
Blower brush :)

They work, but I find they just push the dust to the sides and it ends up back on the sensor after a while.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back