My Pipe

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I started to light up again.....

7985-MyPipe1TPF.jpg

I think it could use a little more DOF. I'm noticing a wiff of smoke, cool. The colors look like they could use some touching up... Otherwise, great. :thumbsup:

I agree the DOF is a little out of wack. Yep, it was lite therefore the smoke. Not very much in the way of enhancing, only brightness and contrast.

Thanks for the comments.

All photo stuff aside, I would recommend maybe trying an Erik Nording pipe! Like the photo, the idea is great but maybe try a more sidelong angle and have a black background behind the pipe itself to enhance the smoke trail. You have me thinking about grabbing the old girl off the shelf for a light up and shoot tomorrow, where is my tobbacco pouch?

kilifila66 said:
You have me thinking about grabbing the old girl off the shelf for a light up and shoot tomorrow, where is my tobbacco pouch?

I was always told that when you have a lite pipe between your teeth, your mouth stays shut and you stay out of trouble.....LOL ;)

Good tip on the black backdrop.

Thats a hell of a philosophy. I love when my best buddy and I get together, smoke pipes, and play chess. Talk about quite and calming, you really get into the game. Though I do feel like an old man, it's so much fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back