My pugs (first pictures taken :P )

KamphPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey just started taking pictures with a sony camera, what do you guys think about it?

$Godt billed igen af betty - edit.jpg

shinycard255

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Not too shabby. I think the composition is a bit off (for my liking). I would have brought the camera angle up a bit to get less floor and more room above the pug. Maybe also bring more black into the photo.

JTPhotography

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love it (I love pugs too, we lost ours a few months ago).

I think shinycard's suggestions are good. Though I think this works too, it would make two different photos but both woudl work depending on your preference or the effect you were trying to achieve. I like the high key look here, and the floor in the foreground give the feeling that you are down at the pup's level. I minor distraction for me is the cord under the left paw and the black object in the background. Not major problems though. Nice work.

JohnnyBlack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
It a nice shot, I feel when getting so close to the floor that a shot like this would be better in portrait, you can then keep the floor and include more above your pug. Something like what I did in this shot.

Zoey Rest by JoneeBlack, on Flickr

Stevepwns

Reaction score
Website
www.jacobeastonphotography.com
Photos OK to edit
Not too shabby. I think the composition is a bit off (for my liking). I would have brought the camera angle up a bit to get less floor and more room above the pug. Maybe also bring more black into the photo.

I would agree with this. also.....Pugs are great.

Most reactions

New Topics