My pugs (first pictures taken :P )

KamphPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey just started taking pictures with a sony camera, what do you guys think about it?

$Godt billed igen af betty - edit.jpg

Not too shabby. I think the composition is a bit off (for my liking). I would have brought the camera angle up a bit to get less floor and more room above the pug. Maybe also bring more black into the photo.

I love it (I love pugs too, we lost ours a few months ago).

I think shinycard's suggestions are good. Though I think this works too, it would make two different photos but both woudl work depending on your preference or the effect you were trying to achieve. I like the high key look here, and the floor in the foreground give the feeling that you are down at the pup's level. I minor distraction for me is the cord under the left paw and the black object in the background. Not major problems though. Nice work.

It a nice shot, I feel when getting so close to the floor that a shot like this would be better in portrait, you can then keep the floor and include more above your pug. Something like what I did in this shot.

Zoey Rest by JoneeBlack, on Flickr

Not too shabby. I think the composition is a bit off (for my liking). I would have brought the camera angle up a bit to get less floor and more room above the pug. Maybe also bring more black into the photo.

I would agree with this. also.....Pugs are great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back