My puppies (Lab/Golden Retriever mix)

JDS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsnow.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I promised some more photos of the pups when I got the chance, so here they are. They still can't really get around aside from scooting and rolling. I dread the day they can...tons of puppies running all around the yard. I see a kennel in the near future...

Sorry some of these are a bit blurry - they wouldn't quite be still enough!

1:
normal_P1020209.JPG

2:
normal_P1020206.JPG

3: (The one w/ the white stripe on his head is my favorite)
normal_P1020203.JPG

4:
normal_P1020199.JPG

5:
normal_P1020198.JPG

Oh my goodness! I was JUST saying to Aubrey a few days ago that I wanted our next dog to be a lab/golden mix. I had one growing up (Bailey) and I just loved her so much, to me they are the perfect blend of dog. I hope you will keep us updated with new pictures. I love the one with the half white nose and white paw (in that last picture) :love: Don't suppose you want to hang on to that one until I move to TX, huh? ;)

When are you moving? If you're serious, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out. I'm giving them away...so it's all yours if you seriously want it.

OH - they are impossibly cute. :lovey: I just want to cuddle them, one by one!

You shouldn't have any trouble finding good homes for these sweeties. Good luck! Enjoy them while you have them. :D

aaaaaawwww exactly what Alison pointed! the "half white" nose doggy is adorable.. well... all of them are :D

Most reactions

Back