My puppy Canon

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried to give these an older / historic feel like you see in some of the history pictures of this breed. He is an 11.5 month old Cane Corso

599164_10150881579882647_1376248528_n.jpg

198420_10150881579992647_263013518_n.jpg

575104_10150881580237647_1650639290_n.jpg

I didn't know Canon made puppies .....

It's hard to C&C shots with processing like this. I've seen this in Silver Efex and have tried it on occasion but was never too thrilled. There is some ghosting/halo around the dog in all three shots (1 and 3 are the worst) where it looks like you might have over sharpened either before or after applying the effect. Composition-wise, I like 1 and 2 the best. 3 doesn't do much for me.

Cute dog! Not so much a fan of the processing though.

I am with sleist, 3 doesn't do much for me. My favorite is 2, the dog looks like he is in a body building competition.

I didn't know Canon made puppies .....

It's hard to C&C shots with processing like this. I've seen this in Silver Efex and have tried it on occasion but was never too thrilled. There is some ghosting/halo around the dog in all three shots (1 and 3 are the worst) where it looks like you might have over sharpened either before or after applying the effect. Composition-wise, I like 1 and 2 the best. 3 doesn't do much for me.

Cute dog! Not so much a fan of the processing though.

lol, and i shoot Nikon! But he is from "Pirate's Den Cane Corso" and "Canon" fit nicely. honestly, i tried the PP b/c i wasnt a fan of the natural look with these. i boosted some settings on the camera last shoot and forgot to tune em down and the colors/saturation/sharpness was screwed. the images looked too flat. i know these arent top notch, hence why i didnt ask for CC. but its always welcome and i appreciate it!

I am with sleist, 3 doesn't do much for me. My favorite is 2, the dog looks like he is in a body building competition.

i have a habit of posting pix like 3 b/c it's a desirable shot to show the dogs "gate" or walk as they would in shows. i tend to take shots like these out of habit to show him off i guess. he is getting pretty ripped up, by the time he is 3 he will be super stout.

thanks guys, and i agree with all of yalls comments on these. figured id share since i havent posted much lately.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back