What's new

My pups

dixiek55

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
$image-4144523473.webp



$image-1740770253.webp this picture is straight.....her head is on a swivel!
 
They look great but if you where to print and frame these you would lose a good bit of his head and most if not all of his ears. If they are not for print then I like the framing of 1. And 2 would be great if the ears did not get cropped. I do like the lighting and the expression in both photos.
 
They are cute ....made me laugh...the first one may be a tad dark
 
You don't need to lose anything in framing if you tell the framer to leave about 1/8-1/4" of the print border showing in the mat. Many people have images framed this way. I always do this because I don't like to change the composition by cropping even a small amount of image area.
 
You don't need to lose anything in framing if you tell the framer to leave about 1/8-1/4" of the print border showing in the mat. Many people have images framed this way. I always do this because I don't like to change the composition by cropping even a small amount of image area.
very very true I forget about that thanks
 
Haha... Love that cute dog of yours. His expression in those images are like WTF???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom