My recent assignment - 6 steps; Indoor Activity.

Dollface

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dollface.net.au
Unfort for those of us that are studying, it's sometime very hard to get out and actually shoot for fun. But this time I combined my assignment ( Indoor Activity in 6 steps, using flash as main light) and a little bit of fun.

Hope you like. ( This was a very quick post - I may have to work on the contrast and levels a little bit..)

Courtney001.jpg

Courtney002.jpg

Courtney003.jpg

Courtney004.jpg

Courtney005.jpg

Courtney006.jpg

If that's a regular indoor activity for you then I'm a little worried as to what to say. I'm scared of you. :crazy: :mrgreen:

Exposure wise, they're really good. A lot of thought has gone into these and it shows. It was good of you to share them because I've enjoyed viewing them.

Nice product placement in the first as well. :mrgreen:

Were you your own model then?
And what exactly is in that carpet?
I would hope it is not what your little photo story is making us believe!!!!????!!!! :shock:

Man is that girl jealous!!
Great series. I especially like the mid-air stab picture with the shadow on the wall - very alfred hitchcock.

Hey guys, thanks for your comments!

No, I wasn't my own model, I had an awesome friend help me out! The "body" was actually one of those long cuddle pillows, plus some jumpers stuffed in a pillowcase for the head! The proportions are just not right..Thats a HUGE head.. BBQ sauce + teaspoon of water for the blood.. Ahh the things we find in cupboard@!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back